Live Broadcast of Infrastructure Summit 2012!
The Infrastructure Summit 2012 on November 6th 2012 starting at 08.50 GMT.
The Infrastructure Summit will bring together 150 leading policy-makers, business and experts from transport, energy and digital communications to explore new approaches to infrastructure and the opportunities these present.
Our top speakers include:
· Professor Philippe Aghion, Robert C Waggoner Professor of Economics, Harvard University
· José Viegas, Secretary-General, International Transport Forum, OECD
· Gershon Cohen, Group Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Funds, Lloyds Bank
· James Smith, Chairman, Carbon Trust
· Mathias Burghardt, Head of Infrastructure, AXA Private Equity
· Janusz Lewandowski, Commissioner for Financial Programming and Budget, European Commission